Integra Vascular organizes on-site Preventative Vascular Services for long term care communities, office based clinics and outpatient labs. We are a patient-first focused organization and have designed the fundamental aspects of our practice to place quality and preventative medicine at the forefront of all that we do.
NOTE: This policy does not govern how we handle Protected Health Information (“PHI”) as defined under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act and related federal and state laws and regulations (collectively referred to as “HIPAA”). ALL PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION IS GOVERNED BY YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER’S NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES. Please see that notice for information about your PHI and your rights in regard to your PHI.
1. How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you by various means, including through our Services, directly from you in-person or when you contact us, and from your other providers or third parties.
2. Types of Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our Services, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, e-mail, phone number and mailing address;
- Survey information in response to questions we may send you through the Services, such as for research or feedback purposes;
- Communications between you and us, such as via e-mail, mail, phone or other channels when you contact our support team;
- Online User Activity described in the next section.
If you provide us with information regarding another individual, you represent that you have that person’s authorization and consent to give us his or her information and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
3. Online User Activity, Cookies and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
Cookies are a commonly-used web technology that allow websites or mobile apps to store and retrieve certain information on a user’s system, and track users’ online activities. We and our service providers may collect information about your use of our Services by such automated means, including but not limited to cookies, pixels and other similar technologies. These tools can help us automatically identify you when you return to our Services. Cookies help us review traffic patterns, improve our Services, and determine what Services are popular.
When you use the Services, the information we may collect by automated means includes, for example:
- Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date and time of use, pages visited, features used);
- Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type, model and operating system information); and
- Location information where you choose to provide the website or app with access to information about your device’s location.
4. How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you for purposes allowed by applicable laws, including:
- Provide our Services to you, including to establish and maintain any account or user ID that is created for your use of our Services, and to process transactions;
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate and improve the products and services we offer (including to develop new services), and to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Comply with and enforce as needed applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies and our contractual rights; and
- Monitor the performance of our Services including metrics such as the number of users.
We may also use or share information in an anonymized or aggregate manner for purposes such as research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and advertising, as well as improvement of our Services.
5. How We Share Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances.
- We may share your information as permitted by law, including, for example, with service providers that we believe need the information to perform a technology, business, or other professional function for us (examples include IT services, maintenance and hosting of our Services, and other vendors). We only provide such vendors with information so they can perform their required functions on our behalf.
- We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, (iii) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; or (iv) under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our staff, users or the public.
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us and applicable law.
6. Your Privacy Choices
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
- Cookies: Web browsers may offer users the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our websites and mobile apps may not function correctly.
- Marketing: If you wish to opt out of receiving any marketing emails or other such communications from us, please notify us as provided below. You may choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails you receive from us.
- Patient records: You are entitled under HIPAA to exercise certain rights regarding your PHI, such as access to patient records. For more information, please see your healthcare provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
7. Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Content
Our Services may contain links to other websites or apps. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites or apps, and we encourage you to be aware when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of any other website or app that collects personal information.
8. How We Protect Information
We endeavor to maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, or guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We will make any legally required disclosures in the event of any compromise of personal information. To the extent the law allows us to provide such notification via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the Services, you agree to accept notice in that form.
9. Healthcare Providers
If you (on behalf of yourself or your organization) are a healthcare provider under a contractual relationship with us to use these Services in connection with your practice, we may additionally collect your business contact information and other data regarding your use of our Services for analytics, marketing or promotional activities, to the extent permitted by law and our contractual relationship. This may include advertising products or services that may be of interest to you. In addition to communicating with you regarding your and your patients’ use of the Services, we may from time to time contact you to provide announcements, alerts, surveys, or other marketing or general communications. In order to improve our Services, we may be notified when you open an email from us or click on a link therein.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 on our Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our systems. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will endeavor to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as directed below.
12. Contacting Us